PHILADELPHIA - The Saint Joseph's women's basketball team returns home on Sunday to host St. Bonaventure at 3 p.m. at Hagan Arena in a nationally televised contest on the American Sports Network.
The contest will be televised by the American Sports Network and its affiliates, with the broadcast being seen in Philadelphia on CSN Philly. To find the game in your area, go to AmericanSportsNet.com.
GAME STORIES . . .
• Sunday’s game will be streamed online on the Atlantic 10 Network.
• The Hawks are coming off a 75-49 win at Rhode Island on Wednesday.
• Saint Joseph’s shot a season-best 52.8 percent (28-of-53) versus the Rams.
• Senior forward Amanda Fioravanti matched her career-high with 18 points versus URI and added a career-best five steals to go with eight rebounds and three blocked shots. caps a two-game road swing this Wednesday at Rhode Island.
• Junior guard/forward Chelsea Woods posted a game-high 19 points against Rhode Island, with 13 of them coming in the fourth quarter.
• Sophomore Sarah Veilleux enters Sunday as the Atlantic 10 leader in three-point percentage at 42.6 percent (26-of-61).
• Sunday marks the 52nd meeting between Saint Joseph’s and St. Bonaventure
• The Hawks hold a 38-13 edge in the all-time series, but have lost two of the last three meetings to the Bonnies.
Series History Saint Joseph’s vs. St. Bonaventure
All-Time Series: SJU leads 38-13
Last Meeting: 1/27/16, SBU, 65-51
Last SJU Win: 1/24/15, 66-48
Last SBU Win: 1/27/16, 65-51
Current SJU Streak: L-1