PHILADELPHIA - The Saint Joseph's women's basketball team puts its three-game win streak on the line this Wednesday as the Hawks host Fordham at 7 p.m.
The game will be streamed online courtesy of the Atlantic 10 Network for a fee, with free audio also available.
GAME STORIES . . .
• The Hawks are coming off a 75-55 victory over La Salle on Saturday to improve to 3-2 in the Atlantic 10 and move into a tie for fifth place.
• Sophomore Sarah Veilleux led four Hawks in double figures versus the Explorers as she scored a game-high 18 points on a perfect 7-for-7 shooting day, including 3-for-3 from three-point range.
• With nine rebounds against La Salle, junior Chelsea Woods moved into Saint Joseph’s top-25 for career rebounds and enters Wednesday tied for 24th with 449.
• Junior forward Adashia Franklyn is averaging 13.3 points and 10.3 rebounds per game, while shooting 70.0 percent (14-of-20) from the field.
• Senior Amanda Fioravanti leads the Hawks in assists per game in Atlantic 10 contests with 3.6 helpers per contest.
• Saint Joseph’s is averaging 7.7 three-point field goals per game over the last three contests.
• Saint Joseph’s enters Wednesday with a 35-8 edge in the all-time series versus Fordham.
• The Hawks snapped a four-game losing streak to the Rams with a 61-51 victory in the previous meeting on February 10, 2016.
Series History Saint Joseph’s vs. Fordham
All-Time Series: SJU leads 35-8
Last Meeting: 2/10/16, SJU, 61-51
Last SJU Win: 2/10/16, 61-51
Last Fordham Win: 1/17/16, 47-40
Current SJU Streak: W-1