WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Saint Joseph's women's basketball team caps a two-game road swing to open Atlantic 10 play this Wednesday as the Hawks travel to George Washington. Game time is set for a 7 p.m. tip at the Charles E. Smith Center.
Wednesday's game will be streamed on the Atlantic 10 Network, with free audio provided courtesy of the Saint Joseph's Sports Network.
• The Hawks are looking to pick up their first conference win of the season after falling at Richmond in their A-10 opener, 70-52, on Saturday.
• SJU junior forward Adashia Franklyn set a new single-game rebounding record for the Hawks versus the Spiders as she tallied 25 boards. With the 25 rebounds, Franklyn passed the previous mark of 21 set by Chatilla van Grinsven, Dale Hodges and Trish Brown.
• Franklyn's 25 rebounds also set a news Big 5 record for rebounds in a game and are the most by a Division I player this season.
• Wednesday's matchup with George Washington is the 59 meeting between the two teams.
• Saint Joseph's holds a 30-28 edge in the all-time series, but the Colonials have won the previous three matchups.
• Senior Jazmin Horne recorded her 100th career assist at Richmond on Saturday.
• Freshman Katie Armstrong had a season-high five points versus the Spiders.