SAINT JOSEPH’S HAWKS (10-12, 5-5 A-10) vs. RHODE ISLAND RAMS (3-21, 1-10 A-10)
February 7, 2018 • 7:00 p.m.
Hagan Arena • Philadelphia, Pa.
PROBABLE HAWK STARTERS
F - Adashia Franklyn (Sr.) – 9.9 ppg, 8.0 rpg
F - Amanda Fioravanti (Grad.) – 10.2 ppg, 6.1 rpg
G/F - Sarah Veilleux (Jr.) – 14.2 ppg, 4.0 rpg
G - Kristalyn Baisden (Jr.) – 5.5 ppg, 1.0 rpg
G - Alyssa Monaghan (Jr.) – 11.2 ppg, 4.0 apg
ABOUT THE HAWKS
• Saint Joseph's caps a two-game homestand when the Hawks host Rhode Island at 7 p.m. on Wednesday.
• Saint Joseph's is looking to bounce back after a loss to George Mason on Sunday.
• The Hawks' 54 wins versus Rhode Island is their most versus any other opponent.
LAST TIME OUT
• Saint Joseph’s comeback came up short as it fell to George Mason, 65-57, on Sunday to move to 5-5 in the Atlantic 10
• Junior Sarah Veilleux led the Hawks with a team-high 24 points and added three rebounds and two steals.
• Graduate student Amanda Fioravanti added 14 points to go with a game-high five assists and eight rebounds.
SJU VERSUS RHODE ISLAND
• Wednesday marks the 62nd meeting between Saint Joseph’s and Rhode Island.
• The Hawks hold a 54-7 edge in the all-time series.
• SJU has won two straight and three of the last four over the Rams.
• SJU head coach Cindy Griffin is 19-5 all-time versus Duquesne.
• February 10, 2018 at Duquesne. The Hawks begin a two-game road swing starting Saturday at Duquesne. SJU will look to avenge a 61-42 loss to the Dukes in January.
Receive all of the latest news and info on SJU women's basketball with Hawk E-News – SIGN UP