HANOVER, N.H. - The Saint Joseph's golf team is tied for fifth place following the opening round of the Dartmouth Invitational on Saturday.
How It Happened
• As a team, the Hawks shot 285 and are tied for fifth place in the 12-team field.
• Michael O'Brien and J.T. Spina fired identical rounds of 69 (-2) and are tied for seventh place.
• Richard Riva is tied for 36th following a round of 73 (+2).
• Wills Montgomery posted a score of 74 (+3) and is tied for 45th place.
• Freshman Coley Hunter rounded out the five-man squad with a round of 82 (+11) and is tied for 72nd in his first collegiate event.
• Playing as an individual, Tommy Lewis shot 75 (+4) and is tied for 51st.
• Rhode Island stands atop the team leaderboard by two strokes at 279, while Drexel's Alex Butler finished with a round of 64 (-7) and holds a two shot lead heading into Sunday's final round.
• The Dartmouth Invitational is being played at par-71 Hanover Country Club (6,472 yards).
The final round of the Dartmouth Invitational begins Sunday morning.
Receive all of the latest news and info on SJU golf with Hawk E-News – SIGN UP