PITTSBURGH - The Saint Joseph's women's soccer team had its two-game win streak snapped on Sunday as the Hawks fell at Pitt, 2-0.
How It Happened
• After a scoreless first half, Pitt broke through for the first goal of the match as Amanda West converted a penalty kick at 72:41.
• The Panthers made it 2-0 at 84:55 as Margret Arnadottir scored on a shot from inside the box that slid inside the right post.
• For the game, Pitt outshot the Hawks 20-6 and finished with seven corners to SJU's four.
• Graduate student Dakota Mills led the Hawks with two shots.
• Freshman Emily Cuccio made a game-high six saves, but falls to 2-1-1 on the year.
• Saint Joseph's moves to 3-2-1 on the season with the loss.
The Hawks continue their five-game road trip this Thursday at Columbia.
Receive all of the latest news and info on SJU women's soccer with Hawk E-News – SIGN UP