ABOUT THE HAWKS
• Saint Joseph’s fell behind early to Harvard and despite coming back, couldn’t get over the hump, losing 77-71
• James Demery had his first double-double of the season with 18 points, 10 rebounds, while Pierfrancesco Oliva recorded a career-high 16 points; Taylor Funk had 11 points and nine rebounds off the bench
• SJU has lost two in a row for the first time this year
• This marks the fifth game of the first six that Saint Joseph’s has played away from home
LAST TIME OUT
• Saint Joseph’s fell behind from the start and couldn’t make up the difference, falling to Harvard, 77-71
• The Hawks cut their deficit to single digits in the second, and even came within a point three times, but couldn’t get over the hump.
• James Demery had 18 points and 10 rebounds for his first double-double of the year
• Pierfrancesco Oliva scored a career-high 16 points and Taylor Funk added 11 points and nine rebounds
• Lorenzo Edwards grabbed a career-high seven rebounds.
• Shavar Newkirk’s 24 points vs. Washington State was his season-high
• Pierfrancesco Oliva recorded career-highs of 10 rebounds and six assists in the game
• The Hawks took a season-high 34 three-pointers in the Washington State game, but only made 10 (29.4%)
HOME SWEET HOME
• After playing five of the first six games this seaon away from home, the Hawks will play four consecutive games in Philadelphia
• They open that stretch with a pair of home games vs. Bucknell (Nov. 29) and Villanova (Dec. 2)
• The Hawks will go crosstown to visit Temple (Dec. 9) before hosting Maine (Dec. 17)
• Nov. 29 vs. Bucknell, Hagan Arena, 7 p.m.