WASHINGTON, D.C. - A pair of critical Atlantic 10 matches are on the schedule this week for the Saint Joseph's women's soccer team as the Hawks head to George Washington on Thursday, before returning home Sunday to host Fordham.
ABOUT SAINT JOSEPH'S (6-7-1, 3-3-0 A-10)
• Saint Joseph's is coming off a thrilling 1-0 double overtime victory over Duquesne on Sunday.
• Sophomore Erica Behr was named A-10 Co-Offensive Player of the Week as she headed in a corner kick with under four minutes to play in double overtime for the game winner versus the Dukes.
• Senior Cameron Perrott was named A-10 Defensive Player of the Week after posting a game-high five saves in nearly 107 minutes of action in a shutout victory over Duquesne.
• The Hawks will recognize their senior class in a pregame ceremony ahead of Sunday's matchup with Fordham.
ABOUT GEORGE WASHINGTON (10-1-3, 5-0-1 A-10)
• The Colonials ride a 13-game unbeaten streak into Thursday and are coming off a 2-2 draw with VCU on Sunday.
• Rachel Sorkenn leads George Washington's attack with a team-best seven goals and 19 points.
• In goal, Tamaki Machi has posted a 1.10 goals-against-average while playing all but 17 minutes on the season.
ABOUT FORDHAM (4-8-3, 3-2-1)
• The Rams enter the week having gone 2-0-1 in their last three games and host conference-leading Saint Louis on Thursday.
• Fordham has featured a balance attack on offense this season with four Rams tied for the team lead in goals (two) and points (five).
• Kelly LaMorte has played every minute between the pipes and enters the week with a 1.70 goals-against-average and .752 save percentage.
Receive all of the latest news and info on SJU women's soccer with Hawk E-News – SIGN UP