BEALSVILLE, Md.- The Saint Joseph's golf team is in seventh place, while Wills Montgomery and Michael O'Brien are tied for seventh place individually after Monday's opening two rounds of the 35th Georgetown Intercollegiate.
How It Happened
• As a team, Saint Joseph's posted a two-round score of 288-296/584 on Monday and is in seventh place in the 12-team field.
• Wills Montgomery and Michael O'Brien are both tied for seventh place after carding rounds of 71-72/143 and 70-73/143, respectively.
• Richard Riva posted a two-round score of 70-80/150 and is tied for 43rd place.
• J.T. Spina shot 77-77/154 and is tied for 56th.
• Tommy Lewis is tied for 61st after shooting 81-74/155.
• Washington finished with a two-round score of 563 and holds a nine-shot lead over second place Loyola-Maryland
• Washington's Henry Lee sits atop the individual leaderboard after shooting 135.
• The 35th Georgetown Intercollegiate is being played at par-71 Four Streams (7,035 yards).
The Hawks open play in the final round at 9:50 a.m. on Tuesday.
Receive all of the latest news and info on SJU golf with Hawk E-News – SIGN UP