ST. LOUIS - The Saint Joseph's women's soccer team continues Atlantic 10 conference play this week with rivalry games versus Saint Louis and La Salle. The Hawks open play with a night contest at Saint Louis on Thursday, before returning home to host La Salle on Sunday afternoon.
ABOUT SAINT JOSEPH'S (4-6-1, 1-2-0 A-10)
• Saint Joseph's is coming off a 1-1-0 week in which it topped St. Bonaventure, 1-0, last Thursday, but fell to UMass on Sunday, 4-3.
• Senior Kylie D'Ambra - who had two goals last week, including the game-winner versus the Bonnies - currently leads the Hawks in points with five.
• Senior Cameron Perrott enters the week with a team-best 1.20 goals-against-average and .786 save percentage.
ABOUT SAINT LOUIS (8-3-1, 3-0-0 A-10)
• The Billikens ride a six-game unbeaten streak into Thursday's matchup with the Hawks and are coming off a 4-1 win at Dayton on Sunday.
• Hannah Friedrich leads Saint Louis in goals (five) and points (11), with 12 other Billikens having tallied at least one point so far this season.
• In goal, Mary Niehaus leads the conference in goals-against average (0.37) and is 7-2-1 with a team-best 31 saves.
ABOUT LA SALLE (6-4-2, 2-1-0)
• The winners of two straight, the Explorers host VCU on Thursday before traveling to Hawk Hill on Sunday.
• Amirah Louketis and Maci Bower have paced La Salle's offense as they are both tied for the team lead in goals (five) and points (11).
• Claudia Jenkins has played every minute in net for the Explorers and has posted a 1.40 goals-against-average to go with a .771 save percentage.
Receive all of the latest news and info on SJU women's soccer with Hawk E-News – SIGN UP