HANOVER, N.H. - The Saint Joseph's golf team finished in seventh place at the Dartmouth Invitational, while senior Michael O'Brien tied for 10th place to lead the Hawks individually.
How It Happened
• As a team, Saint Joseph's shot 291 on Sunday for a two-round score of 285-291/576 to place seventh in the 12-team field.
• For the second consecutive week, Michael O'Brien led the Hawks as he tied for 10th place with a final score of 69-71/140 (-2).
• Playing as an individual, Tommy Lewis carded a three-under-par 68 on Sunday to finish tied for 20th at 75-68/143 (+1).
• J.T. Spina finished in a tie for 25th place with a two-round score of 69-75/144 (+2).
• Richard Riva and Wills Montgomery both finished tied for 32nd with scores of 73-73/146 (+4) and 74-72/146 (+4), respectively.
• Rookie Coley Hunter finished in 74th place in his first collegiate event with a two-round score of 82-82/164 (+22).
• Drexel shot 557 to win the team title.
• Bucknell's Chris Tanabe captured medalist honors by two strokes after posting a two-round score of 133 (-9)
• The Dartmouth Invitational was played at par-71 Hanover Country Club (6,472 yards).
The Hawks are back in action at the Hoya Intercollegiate on October 14.
Receive all of the latest news and info on SJU golf with Hawk E-News – SIGN UP