The countdown to another memorable season of SJU men's and women's basketball is underway. Season ticket renewal information is being mailed in early September and complete team schedules are being finalized by the Atlantic 10 Conference.
In preparing for the upcoming season, Hawk fans are asked to take note of the following:
- Final men's and women's schedules will be posted at SJUHawks.com as soon as they are released by the Atlantic 10. The men's home opener is Saturday, Nov. 18, vs. Princeton.
- Men's season ticketholders are reminded of the Sept. 30 renewal deadline. Once your renewal information is received, ticket and seat donation payments may be made by return mail or online in the ticketing section of sjuhawks.com. Discounts are in place for those paid in full by the renewal deadline.
- Women's season ticket information will be sent separately. The women's opener will take place during the four-team Hawk Classic that returns to Hagan Arena this year and will be played Thanksgiving Weekend (Nov. 25-26).
- Additional season ticket packages, including new partial plan options and single-game pricing, will go on sale Oct. 1. That information, along with the promotions calendar for both the men's and women's seasons, will be posted at sjuhawks.com by Sept. 21.
- Several enhancements to the “Fan Experience” have been planned for both inside and outside Hagan Arena. In addition, a redesigned SJUHawks.com website will be launched prior to the start of the 2017-18 season.
“We realize our fans have many choices in how they spend their time and entertainment dollars,” stated SJU director of athletics Don DiJulia. “We are thus more grateful than ever for their ongoing support of Hawk basketball and our commitment is to make every visit to Hagan Arena a first-class experience.”
For more information or questions, email: Tickets@sju.edu.