BEALSVILLE, Md.- The Saint Joseph's golf team jumped up a spot to finish in sixth place at the 35th Georgetown Intercollegiate.
How It Happened
• Starting the day in seventh place, Saint Joseph's shot 298 on Tuesday for a three-round score of 288-296-298/882 to jump up a spot and finish in sixth place.
• Individually, Wills Montgomery posted a round of 72 and finished tied for ninth place at 71-72-72/215.
• Michael O'Brien tied for 15ht place with a three-round score of 70-73-74/217.
• Richard Riva finished with a three-round score of 70-80-76/226 to tie for 43rd.
• Tommy Lewis tied for 57th place with a score of 81-74-76/231.
• J.T. Spina finished in a tie for 60th place with a score of 77-77-78/232.
• Washington captured the team title with a score of 835.
• Washington's Henry Lee and Noah Woolsey shared medalist honors with matching scores of 208.
• The 35th Georgetown Intercollegiate was played at par-71 Four Streams (7,035 yards).
The Hawks are back in action on Sunday at the Old Dominion/Outer Banks Intercollegiate.
Receive all of the latest news and info on SJU golf with Hawk E-News – SIGN UP